Thursday, December 30, 2010

BaSkEtBaLl!!!((:

  I just got home from basketball practice about a half hour ago. We did alot of drills and practiced a couple new plays. I have a picture of MJ here because i want to be a great basketball player just like him. Michael Jordan is number 23 and plays for the BULLS. but i have realized that it doesn't matter if you win or lose, its about how you play. If you play a good game; play your hardest and get that ball in the HOOP, you win the game. Don't let anyone tell you that you aren't gonna win, because that just makes you mad and then you just prove them wrong. I've learned alot from playing basketball; it takes the whole TEAM to win a game.. There isn't an 'I' in basketball for a reason. This is because the game isn't all about the 'point gaurd' or the 'post' its about the whole team working together to get that ball in the basket. That you MJ and Coach Thornton for teaching me all of these things.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you Ashy!

    You're a great basketball player, but an even better one for knowing that winning isn't everything and it takes a whole team not just one player to get you there.

    ReplyDelete